Email from a non-state entity Jan 1, 2011 7:02:55 GMT 10
Post by rareearth on Jan 1, 2011 7:02:55 GMT 10
The email below was actually sent by a non-state entity.
- Dear Sir,
I am writing because I do not believe you understand what the Micronational Professional Registry (MPR) is:
1. the MPR is not — I repeat, not — a government agency;
2. the MPR is an independent non-government agency;
3. the MPR, like any non-profit organisation, does not establish bilateral treaties with other nations/states, since bilateral treaties are the business of nations/states and nations/states only;
4. the MPR is a professional registry, first and foremost, with some additional features/services;
5. the MPR's relationship is with the individual micronational professional (nothing else);
6. the MPR does not follow the Hague Convention of 1961 abolishing the requirement of diplomatic or consular legalisation for foreign public documents;
7. the MPR recognises all foreign documents only because professional or semiprofessional persons have presented them (if a professional person does not present these documents, we cannot accept them, and that reinforces the idea that the MPR has a relationship with micronational professionals and micronational professionals only, and if it did not have this relationship, then no relationship could exist because the MPR is a non-state entity);
8. the MPR does not know whether your nation/state truly exists, or is a figment of your imagination;
9. the MPR cannot verify whether your nation truly exists, or is a figment of your imagination;
10. the MPR can only reasonably assume that your nation may exist, since its existence is endorsed by a real professional;
11. there are only two types of human individuals in this world: a) freemen; or b) persons;
12. a freeman is an individual not tied to land, but all land on earth is actually controlled by legal persons (aka persons or corporations);
13. most human individuals are persons;
14. persons are not 'Children of God', but fictitious entities governments create and control;
15. a government has no control or power over a real freeman or 'Child of God';
16. the MPR has no relationship to freemen, because a professional in any capacity is usually a person;
17. a person is essentially an agent of a foreign government, whether he/she realises/approves it, or not;
18. you can be an agent of a UN state, and you probably are if you are a person;
19. an agent is also an employee, and thus a professional;
20. that is the reason why the MPR only deals with real professionals, and doesn't have the time, and/or resources, and/or inclination to deal with anything else;
21. the MPR realises from direct experience that an individual may also be the agent of a non-UN nation/state, and this is what the MPR may acknowledge with a real professional applicant endorsing a non-UN nation/state, but the MPR still cannot ascertain, or immediately ascertain, that the non-UN nation/state exists;
22. any agent is, however, still an employee of a state, and even a Head of State is an employee of a state;
23. the MPR, if it can ascertain you are a true (or bona fide) professional, shall assume any document you present (birth certificate; driver's licence; passport; diploma; degree; etc.), any school/university you mention coming from, any organisation/corporation you are a member of or work for, any nation/state you are a national/citizen of, is a bona fide document, school, organisation, or nation;
24. the MPR then gives that professional a number, and any relevant school, organisation, or nation a number;
25. the MPR Serial Number (SN) does not represent the individual, who may actually be a Child of God waiting for his Master/Liberator — aka Jesus/Yeshua, the Messiah, the Imam Mahdi (or son of Mary), the Maitreya Buddha, the Kalki Avatara, the Saoshyant, the Baha'u'llah, the True Man, or Pahana — but the fictive person;
26. the MPR Serial Number (SN) does not represent the nation or the community of people(s), but the organisation/government that purports to represent the community of people(s) (aka corporation);
27. at all times, however, the MPR, as an non-profit organisation and a non-state, only deals with other legal persons as itself (aka persons or corporations);
28. if you wish to deal with the mature nation I represent separately, you can only deal with that mature nation, the United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago (UMMOA), as a mature nation, and a member nation;
29. the UMMOA does not have direct relations with other nations or states, unless they are very ancient organisations and sovereign entities, because it can only change the world with the help of other nations and states, i.e. as nations/states that are UMMOA member nations/states;
30. the UMMOA seeks to work with strong/mature/idealistic nations, and does not seek 'relations between equals', which may not actually exist, since the UMMOA exists for reasons of peace, and human, and national rights, while most nations of the world do not really exist for this purpose, but to control and enslave legal persons: ummoa.net/Ummoa_intro_for_busy_persons.pdf (a good autobiography about all the work I do);
31. the MPR cannot ascertain whether your nation is a bona fide nation yet, since it cannot ascertain whether you are a bona fide professional, and the bona fide professional representing this nation you mention;
32. like all worthwhile things, these things require time, and do not occur overnight;
33. these things are not helped by the faith and hard-nosed realism of a single person, but by the faith and hard work of many persons.
Please study these 33 points above in your free time, think about them thoroughly, and when you feel you understand perfectly that the MPR is not the United Nations, or any of the UN member states, and actually the founder of the MPR cannot stand the United Nations, yet cannot ignore the realities of this imperfect/corrupt world either, then let me know, and we can go forward with your registration.
The MPR is a membership organisation of persons, not nations or states.
There is no micronational organisation like the MPR. It exists to register the possible existence of a bona fide nation. Its work is very important because it is as unbiased as possible, and not based solely on personal relations or sympathies, which can only biased or frivolous. The MPR is a list of very strong-willed micronationals, who endorse apparently real (as far as we can tell), and/or strong nations. MPR membership thus shows that the nation or micronation may not be successful in the long run, but it is endorsed by some very credible people, who may be the key to its success, or who may provide meaningful testimonial of possible future success. The MPR doesn't just hear anyone's (usually pompous) claim; it amplifies the more credible claims (the claims of people with a track record), and only warm-blooded human beings can make lawful claims (not fictive organisations).
The MPR also recognises sovereign states, but only if it has a relation with nationals from that state (notice the people-centred, the 'grassroots' nature). There is only one recent exception to that rule: Norway, a country which was recognised because of the apparent moral surperiority/decency of the Norwegian people and/or institutions:
The MPR also refuses to recognise certain other states that are abysmal moral and/or human rights failures.
The MPR does the work that no nation or state could do, or could do well. Other nations issue copyrights and patents, only with the purpose, however, to later infringe the same! They talk about copyRIGHTS, but they treat them like copyPRIVILEGES. The MPR issues independent intellectual property instruments such as Print Monopolies, Enterprise Names, Enterprise Marks, and MPR Patents, and so far has published three books with an ISBN that have been print-monopolised, an article about Bucksfanian Astrology in Italian, at least a single issue of an Italian-language micronational magazine, and several websites.
Other nations register nationals/citizens, but only with the purpose of taxation and/or control, and turning potential Children of God into government franchises, which governments (the ultimate franchisor) then use with banks and large businesses (the franchisees) for their own personal benefit, like companies use material assets, like farmers use cows. The MPR only registers real agents of foreign governments, is completely oblivious to housekeepers (non-professionals), children (minors), the elderly (seniors), dependents and/or servants, rebels without a cause, and thus tries to avoid all those human rights abuses from the get-go.
Happy New Year.
HMRD Cesidio Tallini